Is it weird to add this girl? Should I wait?

So yesterday I’m college I met this girl in one of my classes, we talked very briefly but I got to know her name. Today in another class we looked at each other and made eye contact multiple times while waiting to get into class. Once we got in a sat a seat way from her and we you know did that little eye thing... show more So yesterday I’m college I met this girl in one of my classes, we talked very briefly but I got to know her name. Today in another class we looked at each other and made eye contact multiple times while waiting to get into class. Once we got in a sat a seat way from her and we you know did that little eye thing again. So I’m not a huge ladies man but usually that means interest right? Anyway I decide after class I’ll go talk to her a little more (mind you I was dumb enough to sit next to her all class and not say a word) so after class I wait and I’m right up behind her and my plan was to walk and talk with her. I see her walking to the bike rack and my plan goes haywire and I do nothing. I don’t have class with this girl until Monday. I’m an antsy dude, I’m just pissed I didn’t talk to her. So like I said I did some digging, found her instagram and Snapchat was in it. We have no mutual followers as she lived a couple hours from me. So my question is, is it weird to add her on Snapchat and talk a little? Or should I wait until Monday and hopefully do it then?
5 answers 5