Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 6 months ago

Is it weird to add this girl? Should I wait?

So yesterday I’m college I met this girl in one of my classes, we talked very briefly but I got to know her name. Today in another class we looked at each other and made eye contact multiple times while waiting to get into class. Once we got in a sat a seat way from her and we you know did that little eye thing again. So I’m not a huge ladies man but usually that means interest right? Anyway I decide after class I’ll go talk to her a little more (mind you I was dumb enough to sit next to her all class and not say a word) so after class I wait and I’m right up behind her and my plan was to walk and talk with her. I see her walking to the bike rack and my plan goes haywire and I do nothing. I don’t have class with this girl until Monday. I’m an antsy dude, I’m just pissed I didn’t talk to her. So like I said I did some digging, found her instagram and Snapchat was in it. We have no mutual followers as she lived a couple hours from me. So my question is, is it weird to add her on Snapchat and talk a little? Or should I wait until Monday and hopefully do it then?

Wait. Stay cool and calm. Be nice. Be confident. Be warm. Be humble.

• patty

at least u have another chance

College can be a lonely place if you don't make friends. Discuss studies with her, to help each other. If you connect, good, but if you don't that can feel 10 times worse while your paths have to cross. Take your time and keep your head. Leave snapchat alone for the time being. You have a lot of work to do, so do it in the mean time.

Do whatever you think it's best for you.

i would wait till monday and just ask her if you can add her