will white british will be in the minority by 2050?

i saw someone make that claim on facebook recently, saying it will be due to all the uncontrolled immigration britain is having, i am a white british man in my forties of european descent and i found this news quite alarming, even though i won't be around by that time.

I'm a white british man of similar age and always assumed that would be the case (maybe not 2050 I think thats a bit early but maybe 2100s). I'm not alarmed its just the way I see things going with increased global travel/trade and general mixing of a ghlobal society. Britain is no longer the center of things and I am perfectly happy with that, out history is horrific and racist.

Evolution doesn't work if things remain the same for the sake of remaining the same.

Today Muslims make up 5% of the UK population but 10% of primaryschool childrenare Muslim.

Doesn't that tell you something. Are most Muslims white?

No, you've already been told. We DON'T have 'uncontrolled immigration' any more than anywhere else. While I do think the numbers are too high, it is complete myth that people are just walking in by the thousands. Some of that happened back in the 90's but not now.

• ravenhill 1048 A.D

you contradict yourself, if the numbers are too high, then surely the immigration is uncontrolled.