Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 6 months ago

Weed is killing me slowly?

Weed has been hurting my throat and lungs lately and has taken away my appetite. But I can’t stop smoking it cuz I’m addicted. HELP!

Favorite Answer

Weed is supposed to be an appetite stimulant. Maybe they are putting something else

that's toxic into your mixture. Just stop smoking it.

I had a next door neighbor, once, who smoked weed, and he told me that occasionally

it's "cut" with something else(?)

• patty

there is so much smoke with weed, more than cigerettes, no wonder your throat is sore.get one of those vape things. what about seeing a doctor I'm sure they could help.

Weed is NOT addictive. It is all in your head. You need to stop smoking weed for awhile.

Try vaping, it as has helped many people i know stop weed n cigs

• Damien

well stop buying it,eat read food food like chicken instead of that crap, eventually the cravings you have for eating garbage will dissappear, ofcourse ull also have to stay away from alcohol and drugs, otherwise you will be under the delusion ur going crazy without weed.

• donnie

If I where you I would check into a rehav center.