Do rabbits still need memory foam or any kind of blanket on the floor if its carpet?

My carpet is softer than most, I'm planning on keeping the rabbit in a 6x6ft exercise pen (no flooring on pen) until they're litter trained. The place I am planning on adopting a rabbit from I have actually been volunteering at for a little now and I've noticed that they dont litter train the rabbits so... show more My carpet is softer than most, I'm planning on keeping the rabbit in a 6x6ft exercise pen (no flooring on pen) until they're litter trained. The place I am planning on adopting a rabbit from I have actually been volunteering at for a little now and I've noticed that they dont litter train the rabbits so that's why I'm waiting for them to be litter trained. After they're litter trained I plan on free roaming them and just keeping the pen as a home base which will have their litter box, hay, water bowl, toys, hidey house, and snugglebun bed. If you have seen anything else wrong with my set up please point it out, I've had tons of experience with dogs, cats, and ferrets but none with rabbits outside of volunteer work and extensive research so any tips are welcome🤗