Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Christians, why worship such an evil, hateful, vengeful, violent God like the God you worship?

You need to worship Almighty Xtshea, the Mightiest God, in fact the only one true God.

It s a fact that Xtshea "genuinely" loves you (not the disingenuous love like you get from your violent God).

Xtshea will NOT punish you, NOT hurt you, NOT threaten you with vengeance, NOT warn you with vengeance and NOT demand anything whatsoever from you. It is GENUINE love from Xtshea.

If you do bad things whilst here on earth, then when you die you will be counseled and helped and embraced by Xtshea. You will end up a good, caring person in Heaven. NO threats form Xtshea, no warnings from Xtshea, NO eternal damnation at all ....... just eternal love and eternal happiness.

ALL people go to Heaven for all eternity under the guidance and love of our Supreme Creator the Almighty Xtshea .... the "one true" God of love and acceptance.

Favorite Answer

They will never give up their wicked gods.

Because Fundamentalists are really worshipping a demon. They dont understand basic morality, and think that might makes right.

YHVH GOD is not evil, hateful, vengeful or violent, so I will continue to trust Him no matter what.

• Yeah, well you sound like such an ugly piece of sht that no parent on here would tell their child: Be like this person in speech and attitude.

You (the created) don't get the right to judge God in your blasphemous courtroom.

• Atheist: "Blah, blah, blah, I have no foundation for objective morality but God dude bad."

• I have my own goddess, thanks.

Abuse of my belief.

• NONAME6 months agoReport

go screw yourself, you fundamentalist ****

That sounds really boring. That is way too much like "everyone gets a trophy" to be useful.

TRIGGERED atheist!