Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 6 months ago

How much does it cost to maintain a mansion I've recently acquired a large sum of money and thinking of buying a mansion for about 2 million?

I have no idea. It would depend upon the condition of the place when it's purchased. And as far as utilities and other things go, you can find this out from a realtor most likely (or the previous occupants)

Homes here which are far from mansions (regular three bedroom homes) often cost up to 2 million dollars. They aren't anything special, an definitely not mansions. My neighbors just sold their house for 1.7 million. It's a nice home, but barely has a yard. 3 bedrooms.

• Rich

If you realized that God's judgments are about to fall on the USA, in fact, they have started already, you would understand that spending money on anything material is a total waste now.

Instead, repent of your sins, get right with God through Christ, and then go through the west coast and give the 2 million to the homeless people there, and thus you will store up treasure for yourself in heaven where no thief, rust nor moth can destroy anything.....and you don't need to worry about maintenance costs either.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

Contact an electric bill, water bill, and gas bill company to obtain an average cost for the square footage of a mansion. Also, you will have to consider the cost involved in lawn care, too. Don't forget about taxes! Even if you pay the mansion off in full, you still have to pay taxes on the property.

• Tom

The best route is to buy a house (preferably in the country or coastal area) with lots of land But not so big a house as it would need full time employees to keep it up.

It starts with how big the mansion is, and what is the weather like there. Hot cold, etc. PS... If you need to know how much it costs to maintain a mansion, then YOU CAN"T AFFORD IT.

• Mark

There's so many factors involved - location, size, age, condition, history, etc. that no one can just make up a number out of thin air. Or they could, but it'd be a wild guess.

Not sure why you'd invest in a mansion, though? Unless you're going to rent it out/Air BnB it, spruce up for a foreign buyer - or otherwise increase appreciation.

If you've got that kind of money, then you can afford a proper realtor who can answer such questions for you.

Plus, without specific information about a property (Does it have a pool ? What kind of exterior coating does it have ? Etc.) no one can even guess.