Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why are farmers such welfare queens ? They always want hand outs from the tax payer.?

Because you refuse to pay the actual price of production to keep them in business; and I like to eat food.

realy this is the best trolling you can do?...leave..never comeback you have failed as a troll....go know.....

We had China paying US money for crops- a part of evening up the trade deficit. But now they aren't buying our crops, so taxpayer money has to go to the farmers to make it up to them, and to keep them from hating Trump. I do NOT understand how conservatives reconcile that with their other positions. I guess it's fruitless to expect consistency from them.

I live in farm country. My best guess is that you would not survive a week of their work schedule. And of course you would starve without them.

• Gypsyfish

How does that address the question?

• Edward

We need them and is hard for them they buy everything retail an sell it wholesale .

Liberals use up hundreds of billions a year of our tax dollars

Fat Donnie has turned the once proud American farmer into a free laoding bum.