How to stop arrows from moving the cursor in Windows 10?

After the new update, I found that the arrow keys move my mouse cursor. If the cursor is on the right side of the screen, any arrow (up, down, left, right) will make it move to the same spot on the bottom left. If my cursor is on the left side of the screen, the arrow keys make the cursor move in small increments... show more After the new update, I found that the arrow keys move my mouse cursor. If the cursor is on the right side of the screen, any arrow (up, down, left, right) will make it move to the same spot on the bottom left. If my cursor is on the left side of the screen, the arrow keys make the cursor move in small increments in the direction of the arrow.

I already made sure Scroll Lock is on. I also went to "Mouse Keys" and made sure that "Use numeric pad to move mouse around the screen" was off. I don t know what else to do.
0