?Is this society bad,cause they annoy,or does it have a reason,explain the second thing about?

Really always a society for me is a question.

I agree. Always a society for me is a question.

Society in a lot of cases is becoming extremely soft. Equality had to be a thing but I believe it was forced all in to short amount of time. For instance gender equality. Woman weren't given enough time to properly stand shoulder to shoulder with the men or become tougher and it made society weaker because men in turn had to become softer for things to at least seem more equal. Ever since woman got more rights the world has become incredibly noticeably weaker. They always deserved more rights but the way it was all done or still is being done probably wasn't/isn't the best way to do it. True equality will never be possible because that suggests woman and men are the same. The version of equality that exists today just created rivalry between the two genders that's just becoming more toxic as time progresses. Would it be to far fetched to assume eventually groups will push each other to far and dominance will take back control? Or in other words... nature.

• housewife6 months agoReport

It,s killing me,right and left, you talked of right and women and whole of me is kept in ignorance,you have to concentrate I told:S.o.c.i.e.t.y altogether with reason of itself:does it make chicken simply,or does he become a teacher,instead?!!