Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingPain & Pain Management · 4 months ago

Are there any pills that do the opposite of pain killers, like causing extreme pain without any really bad side effects?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

I doubt it is available in pill form, and hopefully it isn’t available in any form to anyone other than a select few research scientists, platypus venom causes excruciating pain, but isn’t lethal to humans. The pain can last for months, but usually last days to months. It doesn’t contain a necrotizing component like snake venom, but there will be swelling at the point of entry. Taken in pill form, I have no idea how it would affect a person vs. entering the bloodstream directly.

There are no known cases of fatalities from platypus venom.

• 4 months ago

I say you should stick the big end of a ball bat up your butt. I promise it will cause pain and shouldn't have any side effects after a few days.

• Vortex
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

There are chemicals that can do that but stick to Ex Lax when seeking revenge.

• 4 months ago

Think about that. Why would anyone take them?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

no but stepping on ur testicles does

• Claude4 months agoReport

If you can step on your own testicles you have big problems.

• 4 months ago

sorry,i have no idea

• 4 months ago

Wtfㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.