I am always preparing for my own death in my dreams?

I have very detailed dreams of trainning someone how to take my place... how to do my job, cook my recipies, watch my dog, ect. Apparently I talk about it and sit up in my sleep? It always endes with me dying but I never remember exactly how and it doesn t wake me up

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Dreaming of your own death often represents the end of something — perhaps a career, marriage, or other life-altering change," explained Psychic Library. "It can also reflect that something has died within the self ... or be a dream telling you to leave all your cares behind and start something new.

• 3 months ago

some people pee (urinate) when having sex................... thats what i heard.

• 3 months ago

Hello Kry, it seems like that your death will not be sudden, such as die instantly in a car accident or plane crashing. Instead, in order to make preparation for death, you may be in a position where you may died of a good old age. Or, the another uncomfortable situation is slowly dying from a disease uncontrollable to you, and you seek to make sure to set your household in order before passing. You may end up in a hospice. It is a privilege to make preparation and make sure that everything will be taken care of before dying. Therefore, I would also advised that you set your soul right before God so you can inherent eternal life when Jesus returns.

• 3 months ago

This wonderful dream reveals on multiple levels, your organizational, focus and teaching skills. Yet this dream seems to lace a poetic picture that in your waking life, you are on a repeating mode and possibly feel bored, mundane, and the dying part shows a cycle, meaning that in your awake life you are in transition

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rich
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I am a born again Christian and I can tell you that so many of us, all over the world, are getting the message from the Lord God: "prepare to stand before me on a moment's notice. The storm that is coming is so severe that many will perish. Tell others to repent and get saved now, for soon it will be too late for many".

That sounds to me, in many ways, like all of God's people are supposed to prepare to depart for eternity as well.

Your dream falls in line with all these prophesies.

But here is the point: everyone will die sooner or later. The victims of El Paso did not plan to depart yet.

If you die for whatever reason, if you are in Christ, you will be taken to heaven. So there is no reason to fear death anymore. Watch YouTube videos of people that have seen that place.

If you are having these dreams about death all the time, and you are no saved, what are you waiting for?

Don't take tomorrow for granted. Repent of your sins and get right with God asap.

How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?

It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:

"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his child. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

• 3 months ago

You seem to have a strong hold on death, or death has a strong hold on you. Try to switch it around and be fascinated by Life, and hopefully it will grasp hold of your mind with the same intensity as the death dreams do. It may be that you fear death, and that is why it haunts your dreams. Have you confronted the idea of death, while you are awake? You need to do this to gain control over it. It might be helpful for you to talk through this with a trusted friend of counselor. .

• 3 months ago

Repetitive dreams usually mean that something is troubling you long term. And in your case I'd say it's your inability to deal with thoughts of your own death, and your mind is trying to work out your insecurities about this, through dreams. You probably can't, in your subconscious, accept that one day you'll be gone, (and this is common to most people), and your mind is trying to arrange a way in which your presence will still be acknowledged after your death, through someone else carrying on in your place. If it's very troubling for you, I think you'd benefit from some counselling and talking therapies, because hopefully it'll be an awfully long time before you depart this earth and you don't want this dream haunting you in the years to come.

• 3 months ago

ur not real, go to ur local gp but dont take anti biotics cos its bad

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.