Can I apply for national D type visa for Poland for a year if my passport has 3 months validity left?

I have applied for new passport but I will get that after my appointment date and I can't apply for a later date too because then my university will start. I am applying as a student

2 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Probably not if that visa type would see you be in Poland for more than the duration of your passport. Nations are loathe to let someone in who doesn't appear to have the ability to leave when they're supposed to.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
  • 6 months ago

    Well, you're disorganized. And expect that could foul you up. Take your receipt proving you have applied to renew your passport to the interview. But expect you have a serious problem getting any visa in time to start school.

    You should have renewed your passport first, then applied for student visa 90-120 days prior to start of the school term.

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.