Will a sniffer dog smell this?

I’ve put 2 gram, mdma, in a wee baggy, then that baggy I’ve wrapped in tinfoil, I’ve then covered it with roll on deodorant, then put the tinfoil in the roll on deodorant and placed the lid back on top.

I’ve then covered the actual roll on deodorant exterior in more deodorant, and place this all in the middle of a huge tent, and rolled it up, I then sprayed the tent with a blueberry car scent, and placed all of it back into the tent bag.

Let us know what happens, that is if you get arrested and have Internet access.

• drip

Dogs can smell drugs through suitcases. They can sniff them out in homes, with all the smells and hidden places there are.

• Laura

probably.

If you didn't wash your hands with some serious soap after putting the drugs int the first bag, and then completely washed the bag itself, you have spread little bits of the drugs all over the things you were touching, so it will be very easy for the dog to smell.

You have put so many sprays and deodorants that the drug dogs are used to smelling when they find drugs that the drug dog is bound to find your drugs!

• susan

It would have to be a very smart dog to be able to smell anything after all the precautions that you have taken. think you are quite safe.

• Jr

Hahahaha