Sam asked in HealthDental · 5 months ago

Is wisdom tooth surgery a ripoff? Please answer only if you are a dentist.?

I hear from dentists that wisdom tooth surgery is needed as it causes overcrowding. However, I would like to know if wisdom tooth surgery is a mere cash cow for dentists and nothing else. Please answer only if you are a dentist.

Top wisdom teeth can hurt your sinus later on, hard to clean get cavities....

Source(s): Dentist

Hi, so the wisdom teeth surgery is not a ripoff. It is such a necessary surgery. You re probably looking for the answer well when your wisdom teeth grow in they will move your teeth even if you had braces and all that jazz your teeth will start to move or shift into the irregular way that your teeth used to be if you got braces so what I m trying to say is if you don t want your teeth to look like a 5-year-old then I highly recommend getting the surgery.

Source(s): I m a certified dentist in Florida :)

If you think a dentist will answer this, please come down off the drugs you are on!