Ok, so I am Pisces and met this Capricorn guy on August 4th and ever since he has asked me for money. What is going on with him?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

can try but if too many time no .....

• 6 months ago

Then why did u ask if you know the answer?

• 6 months ago

HE IS trying to con you and he is not best for you anyway...U WOULD DO BETTER WITH SCORPIO OR CANCER OR a fire sign...I am also Pisces...Hubby is Aries..

• ...Show all comments
    • KyutieXuan6 months agoReport

Raquel if you can find out your rissing sign Jupiter in what sign and house If you are female if male see Venus Sign in which house

• Snoopy
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Did he not say for what?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You have SUN in Pisces .. that is what you find from just the month-day .. and that is ALL you find.

Everyone has all 12 zodiac signs in their personal unique birthchart (a map of the heavens, based on the moment and place that person was born, with 40-50 factors in it, and Sun is only ONE of those factors.

This guy is asking you for money? His Sun-sign won't help you. He wants money and I guess he thinks you are needy enough to give him some.

Ignore him. No guy who asks for money is relationship-material and you need to avoid him. He's just out to use you.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I hope you're not giving him any.

• 6 months ago

Pisces people are very good-hearted I am Pisces too,

But this guy no matter what his sign is should not be asking you for money,

He is pulling a fast one so please take care.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Forget star signs.This guy is bad news.

If you don’t dump him soon, you’ll regret it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.