Why are Scorpio women fake mean?

The other day when I was using the meetme app i clicked on battle and this Scorpio chick was who I was facing and towards the end of the battle I was talking about my zodiac sign which is Gemini moon and Gemini rising so this Scorpio asks what is that about I explain it to her she seemed to be cool I guessed her zodiac sign I got it right so a day or two after I decide to go inside her live to make a long story short she accused me of voting for Donald trump again and again which I told her I did not vote for him nothing against the president but still if Scorpio women are going to act mean like that they should be sterilized from having any kids intact let’s manifest so they can’t have any kids this isn’t the only Scorpio women who has done this I have met 1 other the only excuse I’m going to get is Scorpios are loyal and can be mean sometimes but that doesn’t answer my question so why do they act so fake

Favorite Answer

That's mean? You're a pussy

• joaei6 months agoReport

I’m sure your a pussy Scorpio hiding in your house all day like you Scorpios do

i like scorpio female

REALLY?? You are fake mean. That’s you.. YOU should be sterilized. Stop lying...

• joaei6 months agoReport

I’m telling the truth for god sakes I don’t wanna be accused of something I didn’t do that hurts Scorpios always accusing of others of lying