Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

I know Trump may not be factually correct, but it sure feels good to hate liberals doesn't it?

Favorite Answer

Sabotaging your childrens' future to own da libs!

• Harry Butts

It isn't Trump or Republicans that want to abridge our rights and freedoms and amass more power in a central national government.

And vice versa; disliking the political opposition is half the fun.

• marty

I don't hate anybody. The Democrats have just got a little over taken with some strange socialist people and media. The old Democrats need to get their party back. I'm independent but used to be able to vote for Democrats but now, it seems, they are going in the wrong direction. I do hate liver and onions though.

Jeering at idiot liberals isn't hate. It's just good fun.

Being a bully is fun for some but not for others. It's hardly a way to run a country though. But enjoy it while you can I suppose. There will be an accounting. Lies are fun but the truth has a tendency of making an appearance at some time (kind of like when the bully gets sent to the principal's office).

They DO make it easy !!! .........................................

TRUMP 2020 !!