Do you think a majority of men are only capable of lust and not capable of love?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No. Men aren't some alien species and they were all once needy little boys who valued attachment and nurturing. Many of them go through a phase of a decade or so when their hormones drive them to value sex disproportionately. But once they leave that age range they're usually looking for love just like anyone else would be.

• ...Show all comments
    • hanako6 months agoReport

Maybe it's a good Idea for men to marry in their late 40s or 50s. When their hormone driving settles down.

• small
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Love in the true sense implies not being selfish.

Yes, majority of men are selfish..... nevertheless, women too are selfish in an entirely different way, that is their 'self' includes within its ambit their immediate family as well.

• mayona
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Lust doesnt stay longer but love stays longer and most of times for life long, so men who are too lusty at the initial stages of life could also become loving at later stages.

• i + i
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

First off, correctly define those two terms and you'll see that your question is moot.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, I don't think that. I think that we, as humans, all seek love. But, if that love isn't found, lust will do.

• 6 months ago

I do not. I believe in people's capacity for love. I don't think every one falls in love. That's different than not having the capacity for it.

• rick
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Love and lust are synonyms

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.