Do you think a majority of men are only capable of lust and not capable of love?

Favorite Answer

No. Men aren't some alien species and they were all once needy little boys who valued attachment and nurturing. Many of them go through a phase of a decade or so when their hormones drive them to value sex disproportionately. But once they leave that age range they're usually looking for love just like anyone else would be.

• hanako6 months agoReport

Maybe it's a good Idea for men to marry in their late 40s or 50s. When their hormone driving settles down.

• small

Love in the true sense implies not being selfish.

Yes, majority of men are selfish..... nevertheless, women too are selfish in an entirely different way, that is their 'self' includes within its ambit their immediate family as well.

• mayona

Lust doesnt stay longer but love stays longer and most of times for life long, so men who are too lusty at the initial stages of life could also become loving at later stages.

• i + i

No .

First off, correctly define those two terms and you'll see that your question is moot.

• Dv8s

No, I don't think that. I think that we, as humans, all seek love. But, if that love isn't found, lust will do.

I do not. I believe in people's capacity for love. I don't think every one falls in love. That's different than not having the capacity for it.

• rick

Love and lust are synonyms