amy
amy asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Opinion on GROWING number of childless women?

For the first time in history, women are choosing not to have kids ...

And the number is growing very fast. How do you feel about this

Favorite Answer

Women have the right to choose what they do with their own bodies. Bringing another life into this world is a huge decision, which is a choice the woman has to make. Not all women want children, and there are lots of horrible parents in the world that should never have had children.

It's probably a good thing. Who wants to bring children into this horrifying world? It won't be long until the majority of people are dirt poor.

It's going to take a lot more than women in industrialized nations foregoing motherhood to make a dent in our global population crisis. Unfortunately women in the places that can least support large families are continuing to have large families.

Maybe.. is it a sad news? Idk. Women are free. They can choose what they want.

It's their choice what they want. As a guy, I have also decided to not marry women and never have kids if I don't have a correct personality. If I ever had kids, it shouldn't be more than two. Let the world population decline and release the burden from environment. It would be good for animals, plants, aquatic life and air quality. It would be more better if such things happen in Africa and Muslim nations because Black and Muslim women produce children like a factory.

It can´t grow fast enough.

The world is overpopulated. Some people have to choose not to have kids or we'll extinct the species. You should give them medals of freedom.

It is a choice for either gender. Many, many people should NOT be parents, including my abusive mother. And the world is overpopulated as it is.

Your statement that this year is the first time women have DECIDED not to have children is incorrect. ALL women have NOT made this decision.

My opinion? My choice to have or not have children is no one's business but my own.

• Iampro

It's a reflection of the lack of choices women had throughout history.

"women are choosing not to have kids" - Proof?

The vast majority of men and women will always choose to have children. Nothing will change this. The few who choose not to should have their choices respected... For the first time in history.