Trump supporters, why can't you understand, we are not taking away everyone's guns, just your's, you got a problem with that?

Guns should not be in that hands of domestic terrorists.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Best answer

I have no problem taking assault rifles away from people. How bad a shot do you have to be that you need a semi automatic to hunt?

• Zee
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Try taking them from Americans and you would definitely have a problem, a big problem with staying alive I bet.

• David
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Trump supporters are not domestic terrorists. "Thou shalt not bear false witness" (9th Commandment). You are a liar, and you shall answer to the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgment Day (Revelation 21:8, KJV). Even so, come, Lord Jesus! Establish the Kingdom in Jerusalem, and keep the world safe from Democracy!

• 3 months ago

Do you think terrorists will obey the law when guns are illegal? Some criminals buy guns illegally on the street.

• 3 months ago

ARE YOU NUTS?? RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS HAS ALWAYS HAPPENED IN THIS COUNTRY...I DO NOT OWN GUNS BUT MY BROTHERS DO....WHY CANT U LEARN SOME MANNERS??? GUS STR

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pyrus
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Guns shouldn't be in the hands of anyone. Do you realize that in America, every 50 seconds there is a gun related homicide somewhere? And did you know that, overall, an arrest is made every 2.5 seconds? And that's only arrests, not crimes committed! But seriously, those are very high numbers. People say that "they need to defend themselves". I say to those people "Self-defense my a$$!". It's really unbelievable how easy it is to get guns in many states, especially in those where you do not need permits.

• 3 months ago

I understand liberals don't want to take our guns; but the globalists do.

Don't be so naaive.

• 3 months ago

You will not convince them.

They believe the big Gun God is going to knock on their door and rip their guns out of their hands.

Apparently understanding the concept of background checks is too confusing for them.

• 3 months ago

if guns shouldn't be in the hands of domestic terrorists why do democrats have guns?

• 3 months ago

You don't have the guts to try to take mine....and the cops won't help you here.

• Zee
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

What Godless Gazoo said. If cops started confiscating guns, then people would go after those cops families.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.