Toe Rings anyone?

I see most of the Toe Ring questions are old and closed, yet I often run into feet with a toe ring. I personally have several, worn it for many years. Recently I decided to wear it openly both in town and the beach and it was a nice experience. My wife even wore one together with me. Then again, she likes my... show more I see most of the Toe Ring questions are old and closed, yet I often run into feet with a toe ring.

I personally have several, worn it for many years. Recently I decided to wear it openly both in town and the beach and it was a nice experience. My wife even wore one together with me. Then again, she likes my feet.

I agree with people that question those stupid rules of what people are allowed to wear or not. if you are comfortable with it and do not feel it diminishes your masculinity then why not? Who on earth are the other people to dictate what you can or cannot wear? are they paying your bills?