PoBoy
Lv 7
PoBoy asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 6 months ago

Would an actual journalist accept a job at Fox News?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • John W
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Some have, but they didn't last. And kind of like working for the Trump administration, they become a pariah.

• 6 months ago

No hes a journalist

• 6 months ago

There are a few legitimate Fox journalists, but they are only seen during the middle of the day. The "Fox and Friends" and "The Five" pundits, Ingram, Carlson, Tucker, and other opinion people would never be taken seriously by either a right-wing or other publication.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

only if staggering down drunk

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • marty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I suppose it would be up to how much they are offering as far as pay and benefits. You can't say that one station has more propaganda than another, you just choose to listen to what you want to hear and blame anybody with different views of being liars. I don't watch TV or any propaganda news stations they carry. I'm not looking for validation of my beliefs when I look at news, but rather I try to find the truth. It takes time and multiple outlets and alot of weeding out the biases to get to the truth these days.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yeah if they pay well. It's also easier to write for Fox because you have a little more 'give' with the truth.

• 6 months ago

Some people with journalism degrees work there (most are uneducated) but naturally no college graduate with any ethics or morals would work there.

• Richard
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

With the exception of Hannity, most of their people do have some kind of college degree.

• 6 months ago

Tons already have. I'm guessing you think that high school AV Club project called CNN is "real" journalism?

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There is no reporters at CNN or MSNBC or NYT.

• 6 months ago

Not any self respected one, that's for sure!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.