Why do people in jobs expect you to know everything in a matter of days?

They can get fucked.

• gerald

so you make them money people used to be trained even ignoramus got jobs and got trained up and became a useful part of the team , but it costs a little bit and so many people are desperate for jobs they expect you to beg train yourself and they hit the ground running Winner takes all the devil takes you kid till the revolution again eat cake in the meantime

because they are arrogant and cruel.

Bcus companies are all about makin money and they expect u to knoe everything to make them make money quicker

This never happened to me, and any time i started a new job and didn't "get" what i needed to do, i asked. So it's not the employer's fault you're not asking for guidance. Open your mouth.

funny u say this, i was actually just thinking about this today, because i just got a part time job in sports direct, and on my second day i still made loads of mistakes, and i can tell they got annoyed because they expect you to be perfect straight away. its so stupid, they dont even explain things properly and thoroughly.

Because the more you know it's less work for them.

I suspect the one who will get f*cked is you, and I mean that figuratively, not literally.

Can't help but notice that you ignored the recommendations that you speak to a therapist.