Does Yahoo Answers have a blackball list?

I try to answer a question and have to respond to an email with a code to submit, then I get three screens of photos to verify and then my answer won't submit.

I wonder if it's because I lean conservative?

The Captcha problem was their great solution to the spambot problem.

as usual........the "fix" is was than the original problem.

• .

It's because in late May a reCaptcha was added to the site to reduce spam bot posting. If Verizon Media wanted you off the site, they'd suspend your Answers account and you wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING here but read posts (unless you created a new account).

Odd that you'd think the Captcha, which many sites around the 'net use to help ensure a human user is accessing this site, would mean 'blackball' here. Granted, some accounts do seem to have to go through the Captcha more frequently than others (and we don't know exactly why) but it has nothing to do with blackballing. It may or may not have to do with posting activity, but we really don't know.

• mom

no it is not a blackball list. we are all hitting those silly pictures to make sure we are real people. this has been going on for a few months

• mom

yahoo seems to be getting worse on here and their are a lot of rude trolls on here who move your questions around to other sections and as fast as you put them back, they move them again. I have to block so many trolls. starting with LAN and then their is one with the fire

• Daniel

No they dont its a Test that Everyone has to do to Prove if you are a Human being or a Bot Yahoo is Trying to Control Spammers and Bots no way to Disable It Unfortunately you just have to Deal with It

Nope.................................