Testicular and back ache, should I be worried?

Last week the doctor confirmed I had a stomach infection, constantly on the toilet etc and I had back pain! The last few days the left side of my groin and I think my left testicle have had a dull ache that comes and goes and also the glad on the left side of my face is slightly swollen! Should I be worried?... show more Last week the doctor confirmed I had a stomach infection, constantly on the toilet etc and I had back pain! The last few days the left side of my groin and I think my left testicle have had a dull ache that comes and goes and also the glad on the left side of my face is slightly swollen!

Should I be worried? I'm very anxious about it and very nervous about seeing a doctor, the pain isn't unbearable just a dull ache every now and then, I don't have any blood in my urine and I feel fine. I don't really notice it much, just every now and then but it's just a dull ache.

Any advice or reassurance is appreciated
0