Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 3 months ago

How would you open a zoo?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

In spite of my affinity for all animals, I don't think I would. A rescue sanctuary maybe.

Being a nature lover and having resource, More likely start a huge nature preserve including animals.

100% natural and nature, no human infringement or intervention.

A few exotic animals I may include like the now endangered Tasmanian devil, such a sweet little marsupial.

Perhaps room and provisions for some elephants, all the invertebrates. zero chemicals, a place for bees and spiders,reptiles, amphibians, the works. Very limited human access for those looking to connect with nature.

• 3 months ago

Add more and more like creatures.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The same way they open prisons - only the inmates haven't committed a crime.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Asians from how they look

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

not sure but it's an excellent idea! https://youtu.be/iSn8CozqBuY

Youtube thumbnail

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I think you need a permit because of the types of animals. I would open a zoo of rescued animals, the ones who can never be released back into the wild. Or have an American zoo, of only animals that are native to the USA. Or a farm animal zoo. :)

• 3 months ago

I SEE SOMEONE ELSE MOVED THIS BEFORE I ARRIVED AT THIS QUES...I WOULD NOT KNOW...U COULD TALK TO SOMEONE WHO RUNS THE LOCAL ZOO.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.