Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 3 months ago

How would you open a zoo?

In spite of my affinity for all animals, I don't think I would. A rescue sanctuary maybe.

Being a nature lover and having resource, More likely start a huge nature preserve including animals.

100% natural and nature, no human infringement or intervention.

A few exotic animals I may include like the now endangered Tasmanian devil, such a sweet little marsupial.

Perhaps room and provisions for some elephants, all the invertebrates. zero chemicals, a place for bees and spiders,reptiles, amphibians, the works. Very limited human access for those looking to connect with nature.

Add more and more like creatures.

The same way they open prisons - only the inmates haven't committed a crime.

Asians from how they look

not sure but it's an excellent idea! https://youtu.be/iSn8CozqBuY

Youtube thumbnail

• Blonde

I think you need a permit because of the types of animals. I would open a zoo of rescued animals, the ones who can never be released back into the wild. Or have an American zoo, of only animals that are native to the USA. Or a farm animal zoo. :)

I SEE SOMEONE ELSE MOVED THIS BEFORE I ARRIVED AT THIS QUES...I WOULD NOT KNOW...U COULD TALK TO SOMEONE WHO RUNS THE LOCAL ZOO.