Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

Wwhy should your boyfriend ask you to lay naked on him if he doesn't want sex?

My boyfriend asked me almost begging me to lay on him without my shirt on. I did what he said and laid on him, while he just caressed my hair, kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him. He looked really thoughtful and sad. He didn't touch me or ask to do that. We never went that far, he just asked me this for the first time. He looked somehow relieved when he had me on top of him with my head close to his neck.

• Zirp
    Favorite Answer

because he likes to be THAT close to you.

Were you brought up with the idea that the only physical contact allowed is if you try to make a baby?

Your fantasies don't belong on here.

Yeah right. The dudes trying to get it in. Hes just playing you and working his game. Hes going to get it in soon

For some people skin on skin contact is very intimate and or pleasant. You should ask him about it, what he likes about it, what it means to him to be together like that. See if you can't get him to open up about it. Getting to know the person you're with is very important so ask him and see why he asked to be with you like this.

Contact, with imagination, is more powerful for some.

He likes your body

• david

He's shy and is taking baby steps toward physical intimacy.

That's just to get you used to it so he can slide it in someday.