Steven
Steven asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Do males play fight regular and is their a meaning behind it?

I'm a 27 year old male asking this , sounds ironic I know. But anyway I've always been none as a "loser" you could say basically I would let people walk all over me a disrespect me and then lash at bad times my own fault, but I decided to take a stand a change that because I wasn't happy and I've noticed since doing that others and respected me more , I wouldn't go in detail it's just what I truly feel. I'm not aggressive but i see it more as resoning. Anyway lately I've noticed alot of the guys that I'm around are very play fight latley I say "play fight" because it' feels to me like it's none aggressive banter e.g NOT push past me angry but more like sparing with me in baplayful way. It feels good but I was wondering since I'm new to all this is this normal? I don't personaly see it as a trap door as a way for people to lear their way in but just wondering?.... Thanks.

not sure what you mean

• NONAME

if yall fags wanna play fight thats fine but if you touch me im not gonna hold back...this is what you say.....feels good to be in charge doesnt it!