In a crisis right now, if that’s what you call it?

I’m really stuck in a mental hole and I don’t know what to do. I’m a 20 year old CNA with a 9 month old baby and after doing this type of work for a year and seeing what you go through and how stressful it can be on a person, I just don’t want to do it anymore. The pay is OK but working from facility to facility is... show more I’m really stuck in a mental hole and I don’t know what to do. I’m a 20 year old CNA with a 9 month old baby and after doing this type of work for a year and seeing what you go through and how stressful it can be on a person, I just don’t want to do it anymore. The pay is OK but working from facility to facility is so stressful and It’s harder on me being only 5’3 and 123 pds. handling people WAAAYY above my weight limit and having to come home to a child who takes more energy out of me. I’m also in the process of starting my own business in hopes that it brings in enough money so that I won’t have to work while in school. I wanted to become a Nurse but other nurses that I’ve encountered who have no passion, no humbleness, or no patience made me re-think my major very quickly because they put more stress on the aides and me personally. . I don’t want to pick up those habits and be that person. I want to major in a non-clinical job in the Healthcare field that doesn’t require as much stress as being a clinical worker. As for right now, I don’t know what else to do besides CNA work. I really want another job but it’s hard finding another when having this certification gets you through the door faster than anything.
2 answers 2