Am I on the America s Most Wanted?

So I was at a store and then I took tags from different items and put other items to make them cheaper. I went to a self checkout and then as I was ringing the items with the fake cheaper cheaper prices the system froze and called for special assistance, when i went to an employee standing there asking what is this... show more So I was at a store and then I took tags from different items and put other items to make them cheaper. I went to a self checkout and then as I was ringing the items with the fake cheaper cheaper prices the system froze and called for special assistance, when i went to an employee standing there asking what is this message she was flabbergasted herself and said she never seen this before and what for the higher ups to come, me already worrying about my wrongdoing decided to just walk out the store empty handed and without meeting any other employees, so I would not be punished for my scheme.....I know my face will be on camera and the employees will discover the misused tags....am I on America s Most Wanted now?
2 answers 2