Should I take a one time travel nanny opportunity?? Is it wrong?

I currently care for a family of two children at the moment. I’ve been with them since the beginning of the year and I recently got offered this great opportunity to travel with a family of 3 out of the country for a week. This would be a one time thing it would not replace the family I care for now. However I feel... show more I currently care for a family of two children at the moment. I’ve been with them since the beginning of the year and I recently got offered this great opportunity to travel with a family of 3 out of the country for a week. This would be a one time thing it would not replace the family I care for now. However I feel guilty about it, I don’t know if it’s wrong for me to take it? My question is if I should take the job?
Also if I should how do I tell the family that I’m with now? I don’t want them to get angry with me or annoyed with me (they’re very awesome and understanding.) but still I feel bad. Please share your opinion on what you think I should do!