This 6'5" 15 year old kid is harrasing, bullying and treathening me, I'm an adult how should I handle the situation, Should I fight back?

Is Kind of weird but I'm 25 and 5'9"and usually hang around some younger guys around 18 year olders from my neighborhood, Since some weeks one of them started bringing this 6'5",15 year old kid who is absolutely crazy, he started the physical treaths since day one lying and saying I was going... show more Is Kind of weird but I'm 25 and 5'9"and usually hang around some younger guys around 18 year olders from my neighborhood, Since some weeks one of them started bringing this 6'5",15 year old kid who is absolutely crazy, he started the physical treaths since day one lying and saying I was going around saying that I protected him, when I never met him just to instigate some sort of confrontation, We have this place when we hang out which is just some fire exit with some chairs, He came close to me to see what I would do and started grabbing me I hold him back and when he saw that I reacted the next day I was reading my phone and he came didn't look at him, next I know I have a butterfly knife an inch or so away from my face, he also spat on my arm once, stole my cigarettes and forced me to drink from a beer can with cigarette butts on it otherwise he would stab me, so I had to run away, I'm really angry but powerless because he is a minor but I ain't willing to take the disrecpt and abuse forever, how do I end this quickly? Thanks.