Chirstians, please tell me the truth... does this count as blasphemy against the holy spirit???

Ive accidentally said that hs is evil in the moment of anger but my intent was to never to blaspheme the holy spirit...I was in a stupid agrument and it just slip bc I wanting to be vindictive against my bf..i admit I have temper..it wasnt worth proving that point...I feel so hopeless and live in anxiety and panic attacks every day ..... I kinda knew it was wrong for me to say that but I was thinking straight...I really hope I can say I did this out of ignorance bc I really didnt know what I was doing was blasphemy nor do I understand the full concept of blasphemy..regardless I still feel gulity

Please be honest, is there any hope for my soul....

Maybe, but it is not the sin against the Holy Ghost. The unforgivable sin is much more than simple blasphemy. It is a complete and utter betrayal of Jesus Christ, after one has known for himself that Christ is the son of God, his savior and redeemer from sin and from death. Face it, you don't have that in you.

>>Ive accidentally said that hs is evil in the moment of anger<<

How does one "accidentally" speak? You spoke what was on your mind.

Yes that is the biblical meaning of blasphemy

See the biblical facts:

Mat 12:31 ¶ Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but >>>whosoever speaketh evil against the Holy Ghost,<<< it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Its Greek blasphemia meaning:

1- slander, detraction, speech injurious, to another's good name

2- impious and reproachful speech injurious to divine majesty

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm...

The Lord God hath spoken it

• Khanh10 months agoReport

It was a mistake, I didn't mean it...

God is about spirit and truth, not appearances or mere words.

God knows the intent of your heart... There is always hope.

In true Christianity, Christians obtain sufficient faith to seek God and receive revelation. The sin against the Holy Ghost is when a person comes to know God with surety through the power of the Holy Ghost and then rejects God. This person has received the sacred gift of knowledge but rejects it. He knows God but does not want to have anything to do with Him. In his hateful state, he fights against God. He is cast out by his own choice along with like minded people (i.e. Satan).

All sins can be forgiven on the conditions of repentance but those who sin against the Holy Ghost are incapable of repentance.

Most Christians cannot commit this sin because God protects the faithless by witholding knowledge from those who are incapable of receiving it. We are accountable for what we know.

first sentence no, and yes people do stupid things, even the ones that know better. we are called to perfection and faith unto repentance and remission of sins. if we sin we have a high priest before God that can redeem us, we need to repent and be humble with a contrite spirit.

There is something inherently evil in this branch of Christianity. If you're walking around feeling GUILTY about something you say in a situation your not used to...that is a step backward to primitive stone age philosophy. In fact, the Jews themselves would have carried a gnostic text around in the ancient world. The lore attributed to the Bible works somewhat. For certain people it is like a magic miracle. And the enlightened post can discern love from the caring you feel about others.

You can't blaspheme the Holy Spirit, because you know nothing about him, only those who have the knowledge can blaspheme it, but it is utter wickedness and foolishness to blaspheme the Spirit with that kind of knowledge.

Yes of course it counts.

Source(s): The Holy Spirit just revealed the answer to me

From this fictional account, you are still in big trouble. Be afraid, be very afraid.