Lack of Communication Part 2 go back to part 1 and 3 to get the point.?

and She would say you have no one but her to talk to and these people out don’t give a dame!!! Rather you live or die! And my brother has been around nothing but men and boys and goes out with them and they pick him up to hang out and he has never in my life had a girlfriend! And a girl that did like him once he... show more and She would say you have no one but her to talk to and these people out don’t give a dame!!! Rather you live or die! And my brother has been around nothing but men and boys and goes out with them and they pick him up to hang out and he has never in my life had a girlfriend! And a girl that did like him once he said she was nothing but when it comes to men they are everything!!!! And he would talk down to me and my sister to our faces and be hide our backs saying we aren’t **** and more and sometime fright in front of our mother face as well and talk back to her to and talks very!!!!Badly!!!!!! About women in general!!! Saying how a women is **** and nasty and how they have nothing going for them self’s and so on. And my other brother just comes by by the house and sometimes and leave right away because he knows our brother is a manipulative person and I feel like my mother likes that in some way?