Jake asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Pain in left testicle?

I’m 17 years old and I’d say the past year or two, every few months my left testicle hurts. I usually just brush it off but it’s reoccurring and idk if there’s an underlying health issue. It’s similar to the feeling you’d get after getting kicked in that region, with the crampy feeling. Should I see a doctor or is it probably just something simple?

Go see a doctor. Chance are you have a virus.

Do you feel any lumps of any size? If so go see doctor

• balan

As it is lasting for the past few months it is better to take the opinion of your family doctor for his advice.Regards.

• Josie

How long does this pain last. At 17 growing pains are

not uncommon = usually last 4 - 5 days I think.

In many men = the Left teste is the lower one.

Therefore likely to be the dominant one.

• Roddy

Your genitals are very important to you as a man, so ANY continuing or recurring problem with them needs to be investigated by a doctor so that corrective action (if needed) can be carried out before any serious damage occurs.

Go to see your doctor as soon as practicable.

• Tj

Best to see a doctor, since this keeps happening.

Always see your doctor over something like that which is worrying you. They won't say you're wasting their time if its nothing, instead they'll be glad you made an appointment. Any problem is much more easily fixed when you catch it soon.

Probably not a big deal at your age. Are you experiencing any other symptoms along with it? If not, I wouldn't worry too much.