Jake asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 year ago

Pain in left testicle?

I’m 17 years old and I’d say the past year or two, every few months my left testicle hurts. I usually just brush it off but it’s reoccurring and idk if there’s an underlying health issue. It’s similar to the feeling you’d get after getting kicked in that region, with the crampy feeling. Should I see a doctor or is it probably just something simple?

7 Answers

  • 1 year ago

    Go see a doctor. Chance are you have a virus.

    Do you feel any lumps of any size? If so go see doctor

  • balan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    As it is lasting for the past few months it is better to take the opinion of your family doctor for his advice.Regards.

  • Josie
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

    How long does this pain last. At 17 growing pains are

    not uncommon = usually last 4 - 5 days I think.

    In many men = the Left teste is the lower one.

    Therefore likely to be the dominant one.

  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    Your genitals are very important to you as a man, so ANY continuing or recurring problem with them needs to be investigated by a doctor so that corrective action (if needed) can be carried out before any serious damage occurs.

    Go to see your doctor as soon as practicable.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tj
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    Best to see a doctor, since this keeps happening.

  • 1 year ago

    Always see your doctor over something like that which is worrying you. They won't say you're wasting their time if its nothing, instead they'll be glad you made an appointment. Any problem is much more easily fixed when you catch it soon.

  • 1 year ago

    Probably not a big deal at your age. Are you experiencing any other symptoms along with it? If not, I wouldn't worry too much.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.