What's the point of living if we're all going to die one day?

Because you didn't have a choice of being born, so make the most of it. This isn't a dress rehearsal.

That's something you get to decide for yourself. if you can't find a point for your own life I encourage you to check out of this motel sooner than later and leave a little more elbow room for the rest of us who find plenty of good reasons to exist.

• The point of the song is not the end of the song. If it were there would be composers that only wrote "BANG", wrote one note and that was it. But no.

Life is a dance. And what matters TO YOU in the short term gives you a point.

cause god put us here, ask him this question

What's worst is life is also unpredictable. Death can take you at anytime. I honestly cannot answer your question, but make sure you get a good laugh out of the time you're alive. Laugh at your failures, the government, society, greed, and many other things. Don't mock death though, it's tragic!

I always ask myself this. It’s kind of a cruel thing to be born only to end up dead in the ground. Knowing you’re gonna die kinda makes it depressing and makes me wonder what the point of being born is. But I’m depressed so my head is confused anyway.

To be tricked by a Sadistic Psychopath into believing that he was a Holy Father and that you were a Satanic Little Man.

You answered your own question . Since we are going to die make everyday count.