What's the point of living if we're all going to die one day?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Because you didn't have a choice of being born, so make the most of it. This isn't a dress rehearsal.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

That's something you get to decide for yourself. if you can't find a point for your own life I encourage you to check out of this motel sooner than later and leave a little more elbow room for the rest of us who find plenty of good reasons to exist.

• The point of the song is not the end of the song. If it were there would be composers that only wrote "BANG", wrote one note and that was it. But no.

Life is a dance. And what matters TO YOU in the short term gives you a point.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

cause god put us here, ask him this question

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

What's worst is life is also unpredictable. Death can take you at anytime. I honestly cannot answer your question, but make sure you get a good laugh out of the time you're alive. Laugh at your failures, the government, society, greed, and many other things. Don't mock death though, it's tragic!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I always ask myself this. It’s kind of a cruel thing to be born only to end up dead in the ground. Knowing you’re gonna die kinda makes it depressing and makes me wonder what the point of being born is. But I’m depressed so my head is confused anyway.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

To be tricked by a Sadistic Psychopath into believing that he was a Holy Father and that you were a Satanic Little Man.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You answered your own question . Since we are going to die make everyday count.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.