Certain cultures are very strict about adultery. True or false?

Certain countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, PRC and N. Korea are very strict about adultery, and capital punishment is the most common type of punishment for people who are guilty of adultery.

Consequently, it is no exaggeration to say that adultery is frowned upon in certain cultures, and people who are from those cultures are unlikely to break their own rules regarding the censorship of adultery.

Therefore, people who are already married are most unlikely to receive sexual solicitations by women who are from the aforementioned countries due to their very strict rules about the censorship of adultery.

Thus, presupposing that you are already married you are most unlikely to receive any sexual solicitation at all by women who are from the aforementioned countries.

Because those cultures would never contradict themselves by breaking their own rules in regards to the censorship of adultery.

True or false?

You don't know what you are talking about.

• 3 months agoReport

Thanks for the best answer.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

• Behind closed doors means that George W Bush is a NlGGER LOVER, because he had a secret affair with Condo Rice. Who is a NlGGER of course.

• Rowan

All eyes will turn to her when she has arrived

She makes her presence felt each and every time

Her spikes will slash your skin

Your mind is full of sin

She bears a fierceness that you'll underestimate

Don't disrespect her or you she'll devastate

Her essence takes it's toll

You're losing all control

She is a Metal Woman

Metal Woman

Decked out in studded leather, with looks that kill

The way she moves to metal gives us all a thrill

Her wiles on overload

We're ready to explode

She is a Metal Woman

Metal Woman

Metal Woman

Demon in the sack

Metal Woman

Ready to attack

True.... but I did meet a Saudi girl who wanted to have sex with me during my spring break cruise. She ended up going for another guy because I was interested in other girls. I'm assuming she's just out of the ordinary.