Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 6 months ago

I’m a 25 yr old female virgin. I’m envious of pregnant and married women at my age. Advice?

Pregnant women complain but hell try having a high sex drive and yet being afraid to have sex.

Favorite Answer

Sex isn’t a scary thing. Find someone who’s down and knows what they’re doing and you’re set. If you want to wait for a partner, try meeting new people. It’s up to you to go after what you want. Also how do you know you got a high sex drive if you haven’t had sex? You might do it and find out you don’t like it. Explore.

sex will set you free..........

• LizB

A high sex drive but lack of sex is not a problem at all compared to the serious problems pregnancy and childbirth can cause. Pregnancy complications came very close to killing me, I spent several days in the ICU on a vent because of them. No one in the history of humanity ever died from lack of sex.

• R L

She knows she has a high sex drive because she probably masturbates often which is good as you continue to explore and get to know what turns you on...several sex toys can help...jack rabbit was my ex favorite...You need a man who will open you up and let you be the naughty girl you want and need to be....feel free to stay in touch...good luck

• God

Get yourself a big vibrating dildo. You'll come your brains out.

If your'e not ready then you're not ready, that's all it is. only you know you.