I NEED YOUR OPINION, PLEASE?

Hello I come for an opinion. Some time ago I cheated on my girlfriend and she learned, of course she was really angry and she wanted us to separate. But she told me that if I wanted to always stay together I had to undergo a girly makeover just once. I accept because and it was not much to do it just once and I... show more Hello I come for an opinion. Some time ago I cheated on my girlfriend and she learned, of course she was really angry and she wanted us to separate. But she told me that if I wanted to always stay together I had to undergo a girly makeover just once. I accept because and it was not much to do it just once and I deserved it. But the problem is that she would like me to start again and that anyway she found me better crossdresser than a man, I suppose she said that to hurt my ego and my male pride.

Here is the picture of me: http://i.imgur.com/GcCN5.jpg

Here is the deal, she told me that if people found that I look like a woman in this picture, I should do it again, and if people think I do not look like a woman it will stop.

Go and give your opinion