"Good" is SO subjective.
Here are some questions:
1. What were you trying to say with this picture, it's subject matter?
2. Why did you choose black and white?
3. How long did it take to set the shot up? Was it thought out?
4. Were there other shots taken? In other poses?
5. Mostly though I'd like to know your mindset with this subject matter.
As for me, I like movement. This is a human being I assume (rather than a blow up doll), and I'm also going to assume they are alive, so humans move. They are breathing beings. I find it static and just an attempt to shock people. It's too obvious to me. If you're looking to show "bounding" and "fear" then you need to show that in the picture. This doesn't do it.
With that being said, I pray that this isn't an attempt by your or someone else to hurt this person. I noticed your personal icon is reminiscent of the main character in "A Clockwork Orange." That was quite a violent film, just saying.