Why my wife hates me?

My wife recently went to visit her mom in a foreign country. Before she left, we had what I call minor issues that gave me no impression that she hated me. In fact, before she left we spent a lot of time together looking for clothes for her and many other things. We even videochatted while she was on the plane before takeoff. But as soon as she got there, she changed. She doesn't want to talk to me. She started calling me all kinds of names. And now less than a month later, she is in a relationship with a dude she met online.

Now, we had problems and she had told me a few times that she wasn't fully happy. But the way she decides to breakup took me by surprise. I feel devastated. She was my best friend. Now I feel super alone.

Your wife is a flake and is probably being influenced by her family. If she's decided to end the marriage all you can really do is get a lawyer versed in international divorce to protect your own best interests.

Sounds too me like she was talking to this dude all along my friend. Sounds too me like she was playing you for a fool. Acting like everything was fine until she got out there with this guy. Once she had him, she was fine showing you how she really feels. Something similar happened with my Ex wife, so believe me I know how you feel bro. As many have said here, get a lawayer, file for divorce and try to just accept it man. Also, DO NOT take her back or "hear her out". Don't let her give you excuses.

Forget the why. It's not important at this point. Shut the banks accounts down and get a lawyer, as others here have written.

• Ocimom

Call a lawyer and file for divorce so you can be free to find the person that is right for you.

You got played. Do what you need to do to move on. Their is someone for you and you didn't deserve this. Don't waste your life on this "wishwash."

Is it possible that the on-line guy is from the same country that she traveled to?

Could it have been planned all along? and she just didn't tell you until now.

An online relationship is not a real relationship. She sounds really immature.

She's only being hateful to you because this way she can try and justify

her stupid cheating.

• KTJoe

Wife's a crazy weirdo cheating sleeping around with dude, and now looking for a way out of marriage. She's using the classic act of put downs and name calling give wifey what she wants a divorce.

I hate you too..... stop being a wimp

it seems she was with you for money ... not uncommon but

now you need to deal with it

move the bank accounts.. change the locks and get your act together

• R L

You should have appreciated her from the beginning..she left you for a reason so you have no one but yourself to blame...I am sorry but you made the bed now lie in it.

I don’t really believe she just woke up and decided to hate you. It sounds like this is a result of poor communication because something like this shouldn’t be a surprise