I have a old house and I have started stripping wall paper but my eyes have started burning since I have started how do I stop this problem?

There always should be focus on safety so I would suggest that protective mask that wraps behind your ears.

tjom fjulp

• Speed

I agree with everybody else. I usually strip wallpaper using only warm water and a plastic scraper,plus elbow grease, and it's good for maybe four layers.

But if the dust, glue, or fumes from a product are an irritant to you, you need to protect your eyes with goggles and should consider a mask so you don't inhale them, either.

You are reacting to the fumes, dust or other particles from the process. Googles will help to protect your eyes.

mask or goggles. you may have to change brands of wallpaper stripper

• Kenny

Protect your eyes with goggles . It may be the glue dust from the paper . Look here .

• Rick

you are allergic to something you're using .......................