Why does root beer taste so much like medicine?

...and why are republicans so obsessed with brown people (what they're doing, where they live, etc.)?

Republicans are not obsessed with brown people they're only asked them to follow the law to enter the country legally instead of sneaking through the backdoor now about root beer it's a good American drink my wife likes Stewart's Root beer she uses the bottle after she's done as a masturbatory device she's almost able to fit the whole bottle of all the way in that bottle is pretty diabolical if it can fit in her cooter imagine where else it can fit

Why are you obsessed with brown soda?

• sparrow

Hope it goes well for you. You should try to cut back on sugar, because it's not good for you. What do you think of Diet soda?

• Marc

What is the actual F@ck are you talking about? Root beer and rebulicans to brown people??? Get a life you pathertic loser. The reason there is hate in this world is because of people like you who cant stop. YOU ARE THE RACIST. ANd root beer taste awesome. Moron

Root beer is comprised of several herbal flavorings, primarily sassafras. Most early medicines were also of herbal origin, which is why some have similar flavors. Many sodas that exist today were in fact originally created as medicinal elixirs.

There is certainly a racist bent to some Republicans' anti-immigration rhetoric. However, this does not invalidate opinions on strong immigration policies. In fact, Democrats have lately been making Republicans look downright reasonable by comparison.

The US--and literally every other country on the planet--has immigration laws for good reason. We cannot allow people, regardless of race or nationality, to enter our country without being vetted and without some evidence that they would be an asset to our country. Where those lines should be drawn is a subject up for debate, but it is laughable to suggest that the US should simply open its borders and allow anybody to cross unchecked. The idea that government agents should only enforce laws that they personally agree with, or should be able to stop doing their jobs entirely, is insane.

I disagree with much of our immigration policy, and I wish there were a clearer, easier path to citizenship for those who qualify. The way to improve this is to vote for progressive candidates, and to be active in encouraging positive reform. Supporting candidates who promise simply to ignore or violate laws is irresponsible and reprehensible. This problem is made no better by branding the opposition as racists, even when the accusation is true.

• Mark

For the same reason that some people think cilantro tastes like soap. (How do they know what soap tastes like?) Anyway, I like both root beer AND cilantro, but not cilantro-infused root beer!

Root beer and all sodas were medicine when they first came out.

If you look you will find it is the left that likes to categorize and statistize people of color.

I love root beer. I don't think it tastes like medicine.

As far as Republicans go, I think many are concerned that immigrants are using up the limited resources of the US. But I think 90 percent of politicians, Democrat

and Republican, are corrupt. I have zero faith in our government at this point.