Ryan asked in SportsBaseball · 6 months ago

Dodgers Yankees series predictions?

My guess is the Dodgers are going to cream the Yankees every single game and sweep them. The Yankees pitching staff is one of the worst in the league and the whole team has become a complete joke the last month or so. The dodgers on the other hand have some of the best pitchers and hitters in the league, and have been fire hot all season especially of late. My prediction, the dodgers will win by a minimum of 10 runs every game. Who’s ready for this shell lacking.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i don't think the Dodgers will sweep the Yankees- if they play in the World Series, and they won't win every game by at least 10 runs

• 6 months ago

The Skanks won't get past Houston.

• 6 months ago

" ...the whole team has become a complete joke the last month or so."

They're 13-7 in the month of August. That's a winning percentage of .650. Their winning percentage for the season is .643. So they've been BETTER for the month of August than they have for the entire season.

Sort of makes anything else you say worthy of ignoring.

Update: The awesome Dodger pitching of Hyun-jin Ryu made it through 4 1/3 innings and only gave up three homers, nine hits and seven runs. Don't worry, your boys should easily be able to put up at least sixteen to keep your scenario alive.

• 6 months ago

Ha ha ha. Such delusions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Benny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

At least ten runs a game? I'll take the under.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.