What do I do with this guy? :’(?

I love him but he keeps saying we’re not dating. Is a timeline a good idea? Explanation of situation in details? This guy that I have been seeing, but refused to date me or be my boyfriend reiterated to me that he did not want to be my boyfriend and then I said I didn’t want to talk to him anymore. He wanted to be... show more I love him but he keeps saying we’re not dating. Is a timeline a good idea? Explanation of situation in details?
This guy that I have been seeing, but refused to date me or be my boyfriend reiterated to me that he did not want to be my boyfriend and then I said I didn’t want to talk to him anymore. He wanted to be committed and faithful, but not have the label of boyfriend, be public as a couple, or have me meet his friends. I ended up keeping in touch a little bit, but, in that following month, started talking and met up with my ex boyfriend.

A week or so ago, he contacted me and says he wants to be my boyfriend now and a full relationship . I told him that I reconnected with my ex while we were fighting and now he says he can’t handle it and says he says he is not ready to be my boyfriend.
35 answers 35