What do I do with this guy? :’(?

I love him but he keeps saying we’re not dating. Is a timeline a good idea? Explanation of situation in details? This guy that I have been seeing, but refused to date me or be my boyfriend reiterated to me that he did not want to be my boyfriend and then I said I didn’t want to talk to him anymore. He wanted to be... show more I love him but he keeps saying we’re not dating. Is a timeline a good idea? Explanation of situation in details?
This guy that I have been seeing, but refused to date me or be my boyfriend reiterated to me that he did not want to be my boyfriend and then I said I didn’t want to talk to him anymore. He wanted to be committed and faithful, but not have the label of boyfriend, be public as a couple, or have me meet his friends. I ended up keeping in touch a little bit, but, in that following month, started talking and met up with my ex boyfriend.

A week or so ago, he contacted me and says he wants to be my boyfriend now and a full relationship . I told him that I reconnected with my ex while we were fighting and now he says he can’t handle it and says he says he is not ready to be my boyfriend.