Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 5 months ago

A scammer called me today and I argued with the guy and he got angry back. Could he know my address and find me?

I am scared for my safety. He knew my name and said “ we’re not stupid and we’ve gotten millions from people in your country”. I am scared for my safety.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course he won’t find you, lol, he’s just trying to intimidate you.

I had a scammer block my number once, was stupid enough to call without hiding his number, so I kept calling back hanging up, growling and laughing down the phone etc... on the 34th attempt and loads of hearing him get annoyed and slam the phone down, the call would no longer go through 😂

• 5 months ago

Call the police.

• car253
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Do not answer the phone to any number if you do NOT reconize the phone number. If you do, hang up immidately.

• 5 months ago

Just hang up on the man! The man's two thousand miles away. just hang up on him don't have conversations with those people

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

if he's in another country, do you really think he'll hop a plane to come here to bother you?

• y
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Don't worry about it, but they do tend to get ticked off when you mess with them. Turn around is fair play I guess.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No, that's how most of their calls would be. They would forget about you and go on calling other people to annoy.

• 5 months ago

You were probably the 95th person to tell him to f-off that day. I doubt he keeps count

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Most scammers are out for one thing..........the money. I doubt he'll waste his time seeking out your location for revenge.

• 5 months ago

Stop responding to a Nigerian Prince.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.