Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

The guy I like is talking to someone else?

I recently found out that (let’s call him bob) has feelings for another girl. Tonight Bob’s meeting up with this girl to hang at his place and do things together. Now the problem is, I still have feelings for Bob, we’re friends and see eachother every weekday, hence how I found out - plus he always speaks to me about it.

Like yeah, I’m happy for him that he’s happy and thankful that we’re friends but you know how feelings work ://

Advice pls?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ricky
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

You guys are just friends nothing more. Now let him have fun with this girl

• MCM
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

U should worried about felling while u we’re together , it sounds like your the one who ****** it up , bevause if u were together , that was your chance to show him how I feel , if u ****** it off that’s not anyone’s fault but yours

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

My eyes are wet from pain and regret....

Barz...

• 6 months ago

It'd probably be best if you told Bob how you feel about him, if you haven't already. Remember that it's not the end of the world if he doesn't return your feelings. Or perhaps Bob feels the same way about you but doesn't think you'd ever like him that way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Have you ever told Bob how you feel about him? If you haven't then you've only got yourself to blame, he's not going to psychically know.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.