What do you think about fans who are obsessed with blood sport/ultra violent [CZW] wrestling?

For me Combat Zone Wrestling and other 'ultra violent' promotions are like they looked at ECW and missed the point kinda like WCW back in the '90's or TNA entirely, even House of Hardcore seems to have missed the point. Look at matches like Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk then absolutely anything CZW,... show more For me Combat Zone Wrestling and other 'ultra violent' promotions are like they looked at ECW and missed the point kinda like WCW back in the '90's or TNA entirely, even House of Hardcore seems to have missed the point.

Look at matches like Mick Foley vs. Terry Funk then absolutely anything CZW, House of Hardcore or TNA has done and tell me those promotions didn't miss the point of hardcore.
Update: If you require light tubes, barbwire, etc. then you fckin suck at professional wrestling. Period.