Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 5 months ago

Why do people believe everything they read on Facebook without questioning it?

I don't think people necessarily believe it even though at the time they're all for it. I suppose in time they consider the subject more and probably scoff as much as anyone else, but we're force-fed news, rumours and stories at such a fast rate these days, I guess it's easier to click like now and think later.

• Daniel

Sometimes people Post things that seem like there Real Even tho there is Always a Possibility that its not Really whats happening

I don't. Then again, I've never had a FB account either.

To be fair, most of the links they share are bogus. It's not my fault for being a brainwashed FB user.

They're gullible and lazy to do a fact check

Your brain believes in everything, at least for a moment. Than it compares the new information with your knowledge and experience, if it is not able to identify the new fact as unreasonable, your brain takes it for true.

because many people are sheep now and completely stupid.